FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Easter Mini Basket Favors

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Mini Basket Favors


I wanted to make some little Easter baskets to place on the table for the kids. I had already made Crocheted Candle Holder favors for the adults. If you missed that post, you can see it here. 

I found these mini Chinese take-out boxes at the Dollar Store and thought they would be perfect. They were so colorful and  spring like. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Easter Mini Box Favors

They came in a package of 8 and have cute little plastic handles.
Eclectic Red Barn: Mini Box Favors
I also bought some straw while I was there too and some candy to place in the boxes. 

In these boxes,  I put in jelly beans for now and I am waiting for the weekend to add the other candy. 
I used the boxes in open format, but you could also put your goodies in the boxes and close the lids.
Eclectic Red Barn: Easter Mini Box Favors
I am displaying them on this green pedestal plate that I made. I will post how I did this later.
Eclectic Red Barn: Easter Mini Box Favors

I think the kids will like these little goody boxes. Total cost for 16 mini Easter box favors including straw and some candy was $6. 

Now that I have the favors ready, I should think about what I am going to cook for Easter dinner. lol!


Linking to these parties:
From Dream To Reality31 Days to Slash Your Budget PainlesslyYour Whims WednesdayIvy and ElephantsInspire Us Thursday Link Partythursday favorite things blog hopThrifty Thursday SquareAll Things Thursday Blog HopThe Pin Junkie

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...