FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Some Red Color in the Cold

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Some Red Color in the Cold

I know that many of you are dealing with extremely cold temperatures. We even dropped down to the low 40's last night. I know, get serious. It was cold for Florida.

Before the cold hit last night, I was outside with the dogs and saw this bit of red calling to me. As I got closer, I realized that these plants were blooming. It was so pretty that I thought I would send a little brightness to everyone who is trying to keep warm.

Eclectic Red Barn:  Tropical plant with red bloom

They were beside a palm tree but the red color was bursting out. The blue tips are so lovely and a nice compliment with the red. I don't even know what this plant is.
Eclectic Red Barn:  Tropical plant with red bloom
The palm tree is on the left with the thorny nubbies on it.
Eclectic Red Barn:  Tropical plant with red bloom

These were next to the others in a cluster of their own.
Eclectic Red Barn:  Tropical plant with red bloom
Here is a picture of flower that is beside the palm tree. 

Hope this cheers you up a little. Keep warm and I hope the severe cold brakes soon.



Linking to these parties:
 One Project at a Time Link party - ABFOLMade in a DayThe DIY DreamerSweet Wednesday Link Party at MySweetMission.netCopy this image and its link to place on your blog

2 comments :

  1. I live in central Florida, we were at thirty-three last night. It is cold for us Floridians :) Thanks for sharing! Stay warm.

    Happy New Year!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...